Saturday, January 21, 2012

Have to get back in the swing of things with Blogger

I have to start by saying Blogger is not my friend.
But, since I have relieved myself of a certain position, I might actually enjoy writing, and not having to do so.

I have been busy with my Etsy Shop. I have a lot of new listings. My Swarovski and Czech Glass Earrings and Necklace jewelry went over really well for Autumn. I will definitely be repeating those pairs again beginning in July, maybe a little early, but its never to early for Autumn!
Lets see if I can post a pic still!
Oh wow, how cool :)

Gosh, the rain is just POURING here right now, its really unbelievable! And the wind, it is so strong, you can imagine the tress blowing and the branches struggling to stay attached to other branches and even the trunk itself.
I just got the chills, though I am sure it was a slight breeze from outside.

I also had these available in a Swarovski Vintage Gold, Antique Brass, and a Czech Glass Pumpkin Pearl.
My favorite was the Czech Glass Pumpkin.
These Earrings listed for $18.00 and I will list them again this year for the same amount. I actually thought of making some of these Earrings for Spring, though using a Blush Pink colored Swarovski Pearl. I think I might order a pair of those as well, now that I think about it.
I think Vintaj Brass would look fabulous with a pale Pink Pearl!

If you think you would be interested in a pair of these Earrings, or even a Necklace, just leave a comment here. I will be checking and posting regularly again.
And even if your not interested in some nuts for Autumn yet, leave me a comment anyways.
I would really love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Contributors