Monday, January 31, 2011

BESTeam Feature - CookalasHouseOfCards


This week I am honored and proud to feature Eileen, of Cookalas House of Cards.
Eileen proclaims herself to be pretty much a self-taught artist, having taught herself in mixed media, making jewelry, and photography.

Eileen also writes poetry! This is something I could only dream about, being that I find it difficult to put my feelings into words sometimes. In fact, Eileen has a Blog named: Cheesecloth Moon. This site offers poetry, art, photography, and what she claims to be: “occasional ranting”!
I spent lots of time on this site, it was easy to do!
I enjoyed reading everything she had written. I found myself smiling, relating, and even chuckling to myself. And her photo’s, are spectacular. Yes, Eileen’s photo’s are so picture perfect, its like your right there, and that the object itself is only a few inches from your eyes.
So, overall starting my Monday morning this way was a splendid way to start!
Why not try it out for yourself along with your favorite cup of coffee.
I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I have.
You can do that by clicking on the link below:
http://cheeseclothmoon.wordpress.com

As I virtually wandered over to Eileen’s Etsy Shop, CookalasHouseOfCards, upon arrival, I immediately saw this stunning necklace that instantly became my favorite number one jewelry piece!









Another jewelry piece that I really like is this captivating Steam punk Necklace!


In fact all of her work is really very stunning and vibrant!
And it is very noticeable that Eileen puts her time and effort into every jewelry piece she makes.
As she writes: “All my altered artwork is original, one-of-a-kind, and signed by me.
put my heart and soul into everything I design and make. If its not to my satisfaction, I won't sell it. I want all my customers to be happy with their purchase whether they are buying for themselves or someone special in their lives“.

This Shop is certainly worth looking into whether your purchasing for yourself or purchasing jewelry for a gift. Eileen has created many jewelry pieces that use Pandora, Swarovski Crystals, Lamp Work and Czech Glass Beads, Semi Precious Stones, Freshwater Pearls and handmade Polymer Clay Beads, and those are just to name a few!
Her style’s of jewelry, and these are just a few also, include: Viking Knit , Vintage, and Pandora Styles.
In addition to designing these pieces, Eileen uses only high quality materials.

I am sure that you will find a jewelry piece that catches your eye!
And now would be the perfect time to purchase because through the 18th of February 2011, CookalasHouseOfCards is having an enormous SALE!

To "Like" Eileen on FaceBook, click the link Below!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000361941007

To read Poetry and view beautiful and sharp Photography, click on the link below:
http://cheeseclothmoon.wordpress.com/

To visit Eileen's other Blog: Cookalas House of Cards on Etsy.com, visit her here!
This Blog has "Whats happening on Etsy!", in regards to Etsy Shop, Blog Features, and SALES!
http://cookalasprettythings.wordpress.com/

and for all you Twitter loving Fans, you can tweet Eileen here!
http://twitter.com/egrobeck#

2 comments:

  1. wow! thank you so much for such a thoughtful and outstanding feature!! and thanks, too, for mentioning the Moon (as I call it :-)) and the nod to my artsy endeavors.
    Cookalas House of Cards on Etsy.com is devoted primarily to the goings on of my Etsy shop - go there to read about shop business - sales announcements, my shop related activities, the release of new jewelry lines, etc

    Cookalashoc

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Contributors