Saturday, September 17, 2011

My BESTeam Feature

I have to apologize for being so late this week. I don't know where the time went. I do know that when I work, because it isn't very often, it really throws me off schedule. And it isn't just work this week either, for the past four weeks, I have been in terrible pain due to my knees. Besides walking, my knee pain has definitely affected other areas of my life, including difficulty in keeping focused.
Enough about me, that's certainly not the reason for this post.
My BESTeam Feature for this week is ardentreverie
Ardentreverie consists of two sisters who design unique handmade accessories in apparel, jewelry, and hair.
I have to say this shop is certainly CHIC!
Just as I was looking at this shop, my son, Marty, was looking over my shoulders, (I really dislike anyone doing that) and saying, "scroll up, see that? Thats POPULAR at my school, mom". This is the handmade product that he showed me.

Savannah Feather Earring

Then Marty said, "they wear these in their hair too, mom". I thought cool, thanks Marty for sharing. My son he is my worst critic, when HE likes something, its definitely something. Need a cool Christmas gift? Its right above! Perfect for your tween, teen, young adult.
If your looking for Hair Accessories, this shop has them too! This one below is my favorite, although ardentreverie has many more!

Cedar Roses Headband

I think this headband is just gorgeous! Perfect color combination, woodsy, earthy, and organic! Not much more you could ask for.
Most of you know that my employment is outdoors. Meaning that I am subjected to all outdoor elements, which I don't care for, but it pays well. I have learned to layer my clothing well. One of my favorite accessories are handmade beanies and scarfs. This shop has many scarfs to choose from. It was really hard for me to decide which one I liked best, but I went with this one!
Denim Blue Knit Cowl
Not only do I think the color is FAB, but I don't have to worry about it staying wrapped around. And if you walk all day, bend all day like I do, then you will appreciate this aspect as well!

So, if you are looking for cool, chic, and unique gift this year, or even something for yourself. I really think this would be an excellent place to make this shop your first stop!
You can find ardentreverie here!

ardentreverie and I are members of the BESTeam!

The Boosting Etsy Shops Team's goal is to provide marketing support for each others Etsy and Facebook Fan pages to further this goal. Our team also shows support by offering free advertising for each other. We are a very dynamic, active group and we are now accepting new members!
The BESTeam is so much more then writing a feature every week! Its a team of caring and talented crafters on Etsy.
Please click the link above to find out more about this great team, and consider joining this team.


Look for a new format in how the BESTeam does their features, beginning next week! 
I am so excited to see the results and how you like it as well. 

Enjoy, be good to others and yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Contributors