Usually when I open my email, its hum drum, nothing to much exciting except if I receive an email from a friend, but its usually just information that’s sometimes needless and a quick delete. But, the other day I received an email from one of my Blogger friends, Sara, of Simply Sarafina Paints.
Her email provided a link back to her Blog and she wrote: “I wanted to pass this award on to you because I think you definitely deserve it!”.
I thought, well OK, and I went to check her link out. I didn’t know what to expect, I had only seen this award a few times, and I had no idea how it was received. Well, now I know how it is received. It is given to you from another Blogger!
Sara is awarding me, yes me, the Stylish Blogger Award. Needless to say, I was , and still am, totally jazzed. I have been working so hard on my Blog lately, and now I am actually getting an award for it, thats so awesome and incredible! I am so blessed.
Well its 4 or 5 days later now, and 3am in the morning. I cannot go back to sleep because the wind is just so fierce, along with the rain. And honestly, it’s a tad scary to me, even though my husband is here (I can hear my husband in the bedroom snoring peacefully, only to himself).
I am now FINALLY able to have the time to write this up!
So, here it is:
Once this Award is received I am to:
1. Thank the person who gave it to me.
2. State 7 Random Facts about myself.
3. Share the love by passing this Award to 3 others.
So, I already took care of number 1, I emailed Sara back immediately to thank her.
And now for 7 Random Facts:
1. I am a Fall/Winter kind of person. I just love those Seasons. The colors of the leaves changing, the rain, the beautiful scenery of white layered ground and trees, BUT I cannot stand the wind and the cold!
As I have grown older, though wiser, I get cold so much easier then I did when I was younger. And where I work, being outdoors, I am exposed to ALL kinds of weather, but rain and cold are the worst for me.
2. I met my husband at my place of employment the very first day I was transferred to the Toyota Facility, here in Benicia, Ca. We just totally clicked, and I still LOVE being around him all day and sharing breaks, and lunch with him. I feel so blessed and thankful for God putting him in my life. Mark has helped to grow and become a better person, he is truly my “better half”.
3. I struggle with receiving Child Support. My friends say I am in “Court” all the time, and really, I am. I have learned so much though about my son’s father, and the court system that I hope one day I can share that information and help someone else.
4. I am addicted to BEADS!!!!! I buy Beads even when I don’t need them. But, a few times when I have been designing a piece of jewelry I have found exactly what I needed when looking in my stash.
5. I am a total “Early Bird”! My alarm goes off at 3:45am on the weekdays, even when I don’t work. So, my sleeping in is like till 5 or 6am. I have been lucky though lately and have slept till 8am, but then I feel like my whole day is past.
6. I listen to contemporary Christian Music, almost all the time. The station that I listen to is KLOVE. I play that station in the car and on the computer. I need to go put it on now, but I think I have to many windows opened already. I really prefer all my windows lined out at the bottom of my screen.
And finally #7:
I LOVE to cook! I wish I could spend all day in the kitchen cooking. I think I may like having a job at a small restaurant, but then I fear I may not like cooking at home anymore.
My favorite thing to do is BBQ, and I really don’t have a favorite thing to cook, BUT my husband LOVE”S my Spaghetti (well everything really) , and my son ( my very pickiest eater) LOVE’S my Cheese Burgers.
NOW for the easy and most fun nest part in receiving this award.
Drum Roll Please, I am passing this award to:
Jewelry by Jaynemarie
Funky Felt Flowers and More
Blue Forest Jewellery’s Blog
Have a nice day everyone!
AND don't forget to sign up for my Give-a-Way for a $25.00 Gift Certificate to my Etsy Shop:
And if your not a "Follower" already, please be one!
I will be sure to "Follow" you back :)